Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Snifftonite- Bizarre Love Triangle?

[Thread is reversed- snifftonite]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Doggett, Erica
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 12:09 PM
To: Randy Oswald
Subject:

Are you not talking to me?
Erica Doggett
Premier Health Care
937-312-3751
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Randy Oswald [mailto:Randy@RandyOswald.net]
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 12:48 PM
To: Doggett, Erica
Subject: RE:

I thought we covered that.
-------------------------------------------------------
From: Doggett, Erica
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 12:50 PM
To: Randy Oswald
Subject: RE:

You whatevered me but you didn't really say whether or not you were busy hating me forever. So I'm still not sure.
-------------------------------------------------------
From: Randy Oswald [mailto:Randy@RandyOswald.net]
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 3:21 PM
To: Doggett, Erica
Subject: RE:

I didnt just whatever you, i said very specifically that what you were doing was ridiculous and completely unnecessary.
-------------------------------------------------------
On Nov 6, 2007, at 4:23 PM, Doggett, Erica wrote:
I'm not entirely sure what necessary has to do with anything. Are you really not talking to me over a house guest [her ex-husband- snifftonite] that you deem unnecessary?
-------------------------------------------------------
are you really pretending not to see that it's not remotely as trivial as you just summarized it to be?
i'm well aware that you're a much smarter girl than that. dont insult MY intelligence by trying that.
--------------------------------------------------------
----- Original Message -----
From: Doggett, Erica
To: Randy Oswald
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 11:55 AM
Subject: RE: RE:


I do not see this at all as a trivial matter dear. Nor was it my intention to proceed without considering your feelings.

However, since you seem so intent on doing the vague and unavailable thing, you have made it quite difficult for me to be considerate of feelings that I have no way of knowing about. So unless you'd actually like to talk about this, which I doubt judging from your history of talk-dodging, I'm not entirely sure what you want me to do.

0 comments: